West Salem Parks & Recreation Activities & Registration
Thank you for taking the time to review the West Salem Parks & Recreation Department’s website. View our current Activity Guide and provide yourself with important information on the programs we offer.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office by:
- Calling 608-786-0222
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stopping by during office hours.
Register For Activities
There are four easy and convenient ways to register for West Salem Park & Rec programs. Feel free to choose the option that works best for you. However, please know that online registration is the quickest way to enroll, giving you the best chance to get into the classes you want.
Option 1 – Register Online
Online registration is the quickest way to enroll in activities. Payment types accepted are: Visa, Mastercard, Amex or Discover.
Option 2 – Walk-In
For in-person service, stop by during our office hours. Cash or check payments only.
Option 3 – Mail-In
Mail completed registration form & payment to our office. Cash or check payments only.
Option 4 – 24-Hour Drop Box
Leave your completed registration form & payment in our 24 hour drop box located near the Leonard Street entrance to the Community Center. Please make sure your form and payment are in a sealed envelope marked WS Park & Rec. Cash or check payments only.
Please Note: Forms are provided below in PDF format for printing on your home printer.
- Seven Rivers Athletic Association – Traveling Baseball & Softball League Schedules and Info
- Seven Rivers Athletic Association – Traveling Basketball League Schedules and Info
- Tri Rivers Youth Soccer League Field Maps
- ORA Trails – West Salem Bike Playground Project
- Traveling Team Policy
- West Salem Hockey Association Website