Frequently Asked Questions & Helpful Links
Yes, the Village of West Salem does enforce alternate side parking from November 1st – April 1st on all streets. Specifically the ordinance states:
6.05(D) Night Parking Alternate Sides of Street. Between 1:00a.m. – 6:00 a.m. vehicles shall be parked only on even numbered sides of streets on those nights with an even calendar date, and on odd numbered sides of streets on those nights with an odd calendar date from November 1 – April 1.
Also, note that cul de sacs are restricted as noted in ordinance “6.05(E) Night Parking cul de sacs.” Between 1:00 a.m. and 6:00a.m. no vehicles shall be parked within the circular turn-around portion of any cul de sac from November 1 to April 1.
Violation of either ordinance may result in an $15 parking ticket.
- Coulee Region Children’s Internet Protection Taskforce
- La Crosse County
- La Crosse County District Attorney’s Office
- La Crosse County Human Services
- La Crosse County Sheriff’s Office
- National Sex Offender Registry
- National Weather Service
- West Salem Business Association
- WI Circuit Court Access
- WI Law Enforcement Memorial
- WI Road Conditions Report
- WI Road Construction Report
- WI Sex Offender Registry Program
- WI State Statutes